June 6, 2014

WHAT EASIER, SAVING OR EARNING?

Today during lunch, my wife Kim told me 5+million dollars earns her company a little over a thousand dollars each month. How much money do you think you need sitting in the bank so that you can be able a live a comfortably lifestyle the rest of you time earning interest? Millions…

A few years ago, I hate to have to discuss or listen to anyone mentioning about this subject. It's not because I don't like to work for money, nor having a lot of them and don't need to know more about it, but it was more about me not having enough money and, more importantly, I was behind on debt with all my credit cards maxed out, and some more. 

Back then, I rather tried to avoid to deal with it as much as possible. My creditors called me many times per day and I tried to ignore them. I even avoid to go to the mail box for as long as I could because my mail box is full of mails from my debt collectors. One day, I realized running from a problem will not make it disappear on it own, especially debt, a lot of debt, so I decided to take care of my problem instead keep running away from it. 

Recently, I attended a business training and learned something very interesting and most valuable lesson about money, and what it takes to make some substantial ongoing income leveraging the Internet I thought you maybe interest. I also learned some very powerful information, but very basic concept on how much one can earn by having money working for them. The problem however, you must have a lot of money up front to be able for this idea to work.

Basically, on a 5% interest in return, for you to earn $200 per/month you must have at least $48,000 in your saving account. Do you know how much interest your bank is paying you currently? Not very much, in fact less than 5%


Question: In your most humble and honest opinion what do you think would be easier to do?
A: Making extra $200 per/month
B: Having $48,000 (Cash) sitting in your saving account, and earn interest

Whatever your answer to the above question, at least you have a better idea of what you need to do to full fill your personal financial needs.
Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment