September 20, 2014

OLD FRIENDS RECONNECTED!

I met Phil at his Digital Pro Lab as a customer, and we became friends since. My photography business took on a different approach and I have not been using photo labs.
Yesterday, we met again after at least 7 years at his new and renovated location where he hosts a Photographer Mixer. Phil is the same guy I meet years ago. His pleasant smile and humble persona have not changed.

It's always a great feeling to reconnected with old friends. Phil is one of our sponsors for our upcoming Photo Tournament open to public by me and a few friends. If you live here in San Antonio city and the surrounding areas, you can check out our website at for more info and possibly join with us on our 2nd Annual Photo Tournament scheduled Oct 19th, 2014.
We hope to seeing you there,
My best,
Sonny Nguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment