May 28, 2015

WHY PERSONAL BRANDING?

Most new network marketers has no idea what personal branding is about & how important it is to start building one.
Like you, when I started my Online Unfranchise Business. I had no idea what personal branding is about much less know how to build one. Not until last year when I accidentally stumbled into a link posted by one of my friends on FaceBook, that's when I finally learned what personal branding is even existed, and how important it is to have one.
You might already know companies come and go, but you will always here; and wherever you go, there you are. As I mentioned in this video, your personal brand is not just a fancy design of a logo, nice looking font, and a catchy tag line but, it's everything about you, your persona, your attitude, your public as well as personal behavior plays the majority in your personal brand & business success.


Did this video helpful? What did you like best? You comment will help me to improve in the future and, if you have any suggestions, that would be awesome too.
To your personal & business success,
Sonny Nguyen
Internet marketing - Home business consultant
PS: If you find value in this video, please feel free to comment, like & share with your friends.
PPS: If you open for more information on how I learned to build my business, my brand feel free to check out this video I stumbled a year ago that help me on my way to achieve my business success. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via email at Sonnypictures@gmail.com or by telephone at 210-279-6731. Love to help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment