October 14, 2014

HOW TO IDENTIFY GREAT PROSPECTS?

Most network marketers having such a hard time identify their targeted market, so they don’t know where to go, or who to look for. Not anymore…

When I first started my online business a few years ago, prospecting was one of my biggest challenges. I tried to put together a name list as suggested but I didn’t know where to find prospects, and the types of prospects I am looking for. Because, my business offering more than one products and services, that anyone could benefit from. This can be both good and bad.

Recently, I found a business coach and one of the trainings he taught me was, how to identify great prospects, and look for quality prospects who you truly want to doing business with. Today, I know exactly who I am looking for, and where I can find them. Below are the 3 straits you want to identify when you look for when you out there prospecting.

 

1. Positive attitude: Most successful people are those who are very positive, happy, self motivated, success driven, ambitious, helpful, with open minded.
2. Coachable: Besides being successful with a positive attitude, he/she has to be coachable. If network marketing is something totally new to him/her, it’s like you introduce them to a brand new sport where they don’t know all the rules, and how to play. A person who is coachable if trained in a short period of time can achieve success.
3. Hungry: This person still not satisfied and looking for more. Successful people never settle and will do whatever it takes to get to the next level.

To your success,

Sonny Nguyen

PS: If you find this video helpful please like and share with your team and/or someone you think maybe benefit. If you have questions, please contact me today.

Remember, together we can go far…

No comments:

Post a Comment