October 13, 2014

SALES IS JUST A NUMBER GAME!

Hello guys, 

I wanted to shoot this short video to share with you my thoughts on Sales. See I've always been in the hair and make up, as well as photogrpahy business. But for the longest time, I thought sales is about trying to get people's money, and I hate stealing. 



Until recently, I have learned that sales is all about providing value to the market place. The more value you give, the more money you will make. I hope this short video will inspire you and help change your mindset, go out there and help impact as many lives as possible! I will talk to you again soon. 

Respectively, 

Sonny Nguyen 
Remember, together we can go far...

PS: If you liked this video, please share with your team. Thank you!
210-279-6731

No comments:

Post a Comment