July 8, 2014

ANYTHING WORTH HAVING TAKES TIME...

Sitting by the pool this evening watching over my kids swimming reminded me about them about 3, 4 years ago when my little one was about 3, 4 year old. None of my 4 kids at the time knew how to swim, and was terrified when Kim and I brought them to the pool the very first time. I remember that very first summer, we took the kids and went swimming almost everyday and quickly our kids learned how to swim and absolutely love it.


Today, we taking them to the pool and they are like ducks floating on the water at ease. It's just amazing how we can learn so fast if we put some time, effort, and consistency, we can learn almost anything.

If you find this message value, please like and share! If you have any comments, or questions about how to grow and expand your Internet Busines, I can be reached via email at Sonnypictures@gmail.com or telephone at 210-279-6731. Thank you for your continued love and support!

Sonny Nguyen
Shop consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment