July 9, 2014

LISTEN TO YOUR OWN VOICE, like a boss!

In this short video, I talked about your inner voices that constantly talking to you every single day, every single seconds, every time you about to doing something. But only voice you should listen to and, that is YOUrself. I hope this video somehow help you to realize that the most important person you should listen to is nobody else but, yourself. If you pay attention to yourself, you can eventually find that true inner voice. At one point, I also "cursed" too, which is every unlike me, but hey, you got to be yourself sometimes right? Lol...

  

I also mentioned Jessica & Ray Higdon, and thank both of them for their love and dedication to the networking professional. I hope you enjoy this video and find it valuable. Please Like & Share!

Love, Peace, Happiness!

Sonny Nguyen,
shop consultant


No comments:

Post a Comment