July 10, 2014

HAIR LOSS - WHAT CAUSED - REMEDIES

As many of you already know that beside running an Internet Franchise from home, I am also a master hairstylist the past 20 years.

Last week, one of my clients stopped by for her hair cut, I while shampooing her hair at the shampoo bowl, I noticed that her hair falling more than average. I asked her and she told me that, hair loss has been her main concerned the last 6 months. I asked if she's open to talk to a friend of mine, who's with a background in medical and cancer research, she's also a certified nutritionist.

Today, through a 3 ways telephone conference, I learned some great lesson on what caused hair loss in both men and women. As a professional hairstylist, I have great passion in what I do, and also love to find ways to help people who have any health and wellness concerns. 



If you, or someone you know are dealing with hair loss,  please prefer to the below information on what the causes and what may help. I hope this information somehow helpful, and wish you a healthy lifestyle, with LOTS of hair so I never have to be living without work.

The two common reasons that caused your hair loss are:
1. Your liver dysfunction
2. Stress


Signs you may experiencing are anxiety, tire, and/or lack of energy
Remedies: Complete Detoxification Kit & Anti-Stress Kit 

If you have any health & wellness related questions. Please contact me via telephone at 210-279-6731. I am more than happy to hook you up!

Until next time, take care and God bless!

Sonny Nguyen
P.O Box 592763, San Antonio Texas 78259 (USA)




No comments:

Post a Comment