July 30, 2013

Budgeting Your Way To Financial Success!


At the end of the year, if you’re anything like me, you probably wonder where all your hard earned money went? Even though you had been working very hard, trying to save as much as possible, there was always something that undermined your plan.  It seems the harder you try, the harder it gets, and in the end you’re heading nowhere. By the month of January of the up coming year, you are another year older, and you have yet another bill to be paid.  The idea of success in the future seems so far away, and so hard to reach.  Does any of this sound familiar to you?

Well, about a little over 2 years ago, I had a major breakdown financially, emotionally, mentally, physically, and spiritually… you name it. I was in deep trouble, and was on my way to just give up and let go of my life. One evening, just like any other evening, I had absolutely nothing going on; my life was a mess; I felt like I had nothing to offer whatsoever.  Out of the blue, God sent me angel.  A very close friend of mine introduced me to an Internet Unfranchise company. Despite being brand new to me, I have learned rather quickly.  I have learned how to better manage my hard earned money, and have gotten out of debt.  I have also learned how to budget myself better for the future. I can now clearly see how much I make, how much I spend, and how much I have left to feed my children, and save for my retirement.

Below is the list of things that I carefully calibrated. These basic items can’t be left out if you are taking budgeting on a daily/monthly basis seriously. In fact, if you truly want to achieve all your goals and dreams, then I highly suggest you start today to master your budget, because without it, you will be caught in a vicious cycle, where your chance of breaking free is zero.

My Homemade Piggy Bank

With all these being said with my utmost respect, my budget is as follows:


- Continue education (licensing, classes (on/off line), seminars, books, videos, etc..)
- Business expenses (gas, travels, advertising, food, lodging, etc..)
- Telephone
- Insurance (health and assets)
- Health maintenance (inside-out)
- Networking (on/off line)
- Mortgage
- Business trips (Vacations)
- Tidings (Church and charities)
- Time (time management)
- Clothing and accessories
- Unexpected expenses
- Vehicle maintenance
- Work related equipment maintenance
- Retirement
- Children's expenses

What about you? What's in your daily, weekly, monthly, yearly budget? or How do you manage your hard earned money?

Believe in yourself,

By: Sonny Nguyen
(Revised by: John Silvestro, (A great friend of mine). Thank you John, wholeheartedly!

No comments:

Post a Comment