July 16, 2013

Personal Portrait & Motives Custom Blend by Loren Ridinger


Nikki is a friend of mine, a beautiful young lovely lady with so much ambitious and the drive for much more in life, who lives in the same city near where I live. I asked if she could be one of my models as I am trying to put together a photo collection to mark my 20 (1994-2014) years anniversary in the beauty industry.

After a brief telephone conversation and the plan was on. We set the time and date. The location of the shoot was obviously at my awesome home studio that I personally built a little while back, fully equipped with the latest software, hardware, cameras and lighting system. 

The day has come; Nikki showed up in my front door with her big beautiful smile. I invited her in, let her settle in, offer her refreshment, and we start chatting away. I went on and start with her makeup using Motives custom blend cosmetics by Loren Ridinger. This in fact, the only makeup product I’ve been using the last two years on all my makeup applications like senior portrait, personal portrait, engagement, bridal, weddings and special events for teen age girls, women of all ages, and even men on their business, or personal portraits and had great results.

Why am I preferred Motives custom blendcosmetics you may ask? Well, Motives custom blend cosmetics not only allow me the ability to 100% personalized & customized a perfectly match to any specific skin condition, but also the ability to match the color & under tone for all ethnicity with different skin colors. Motives custom blend cosmetics literally can perfectly match all shades of skin color without a hint of wearing makeup. 

Motives custom blend cosmetics is water based, and comes in both liquid and power forms. Motives custom blend cosmetics that have highest pigmentation, with the highest coverage base like no other. And I always use the Motives 10 year younger and complete any makeup looks with Motives no more shine. This product gives the skin that matte, youthful, radiant finish looks, that can't be achieved otherwise.

After her makeup, it was time to fix her hair. Nikki has the most beautiful hair, with some natural highlight strands. I started to curl her hair using a 1-½ inch Iron. It took me approximately 20mins to complete her hair and she of course look even more gorgeous. She went on and get ready while I get the studio lighting one last checkup. Everything was in order as I planned and the shoot begins. I started to give Nikki some posing direction, and what I look for when I shoot. 

The music I had in the background gives us the energy boost we needed. The first set of look went on pretty smooth. Nikki went to get ready for her second look, and then third look with different set of clothes, and props, while I get the light setting adjusted. As the session goes, Nikki was now becoming more comfortable with the studio environment, and start to flirt with my camera lens which, exactly what she needed to do, because you looks your best when you are most comfortable, relax, and just being yourself. The remaining of the shoot went impressively great! Due to her discretion, I only wanted to share just a few shots here today.

Some of you may ask? Do I shoot outdoor, and the answer is YES! And if you or someone you know are looking to have personal portrait, family, pet, engagement, or a family member is getting married, or a bridal portrait done? I can be reached at 210. 279. 6731.

Let’s have a complete stress-free, none obligation talk session to see if you and I a perfect fit for each other. Let’s see if my talent matched your vision? Lets’ us work together to create some gorgeous series of photos you will treasure for a lifetime. I also am need my daily new challenge to keep my love, and passion for makeup, hair, and photography shine. Contact me today!

Cheers,

Sonny Nguyen
Photos, hair, motives custom blend cosmetics makeup by: Me

No comments:

Post a Comment