July 15, 2013

Updating My Web-Blog

It has been a long time since I really spend some valuable time with my 5 year old web-blog. Of these years, I have gone through numerous blog’s names and tag lines. This is not because I kept on changing my mind but rather I got a little confused, due to my multiple background talents, and skill sets that I wanted to share to all you, who may finds me of valuable. (One of my business coaches told me; it’s because I had an identity crisis. (Lol). I absolutely think I did, but not anymore.

After days of “Soul” searching, and numerous business marketing trainings both on/off line, and many nights of loss of sleep, I have come to realize that since I don’t have extra time to waste, I should start to simplify my life once and for all. Therefore, “Journey with Sonny, like a boss” recently was born, and its here to stay!
I hope even with a tight schedule, and a young family to raise, I will stay committed to bring you more valuable content posts, and videos that will help you on your “Journey with Sonny, like a boss” a smooth experience, with educational information, as well as an enjoyable journey.
However, in order for you to keep up with all the latest with “Journey with Sonny, like a boss” from now on; I encourage you to follow/submit to my blog to stay current, otherwise, you’ll be left behind and that’s not how you want to position yourself heading to your most exciting and successful future along with me. So go ahead, on your right hand side of “Journey with Sonny, like a boss”; please enter your email and submit to my blog, like a boss NOW!

See you again soon!
Sonny Nguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment