July 19, 2013

Senior Portraits


I often asked if I have to choose one thing to shoot, what would it be? And I always chuckle to answer, but really if I only have one choice, then I have to say people portraits. This is not just seniors, or fashion portrait alone, but also engagement, bridal, wedding, special events, family; etc.  Why? I don’t really have a definite answer to this, but I tend to connect with people very naturally & freely. People often say I have that deep and warm touch from my soul. :-)

Estefany, is a young beautiful senior student from Waco, TX. She met me in Austin where I used “Shear Styles Salon & Spa” as venue for her hair & makeup using Motives Cosmetics by Loren Ridinger. I love almost all of the images I captured that day for Estefany.

For all your photography needs, please contact me at 210-279-6731. Let’s make some “eyes candy” together shall we? 
Cheers,
Sonny Nguyen
















No comments:

Post a Comment