May 9, 2014

MY WEEK IN PHOTOS : 1ST WEEK OF MAY 2014

A week has gone by so fast and I was lucky enough to capture some of the moments in time. See you all again next week. Have a fabulous weekend, and Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms around the globe. May God keep you safe with many blessings!

I can't say I love exercise, but I love how I feel afterward
On our way to Austin to attend a family's special event

I spend couple of times per/week having lunch with my wife
Keeping the world prettier one person at a time
Keeping my clients happy is my duty
I have never had so much authentic Mexican food ever since I live in Texas
I enjoy connecting people to the right products and via versa
I log in an average of about 50miles per/day locally
Breakfast and business is always a good combo
Mother of the bride to be hair color & practice
A selfie at a local restaurant with a friend
My daughter made this mask at her school and had me try it on
I am thrilled with this brand new Roland Electronic Drum set at my Church

No comments:

Post a Comment