May 16, 2014

OVERWHELMED WITH THIS WEEK'S PHOTOS

Wow! Only in one week and many things has happened around my life. When I look back to select a few photos so I can share here with you and I was overwhelmed. So here are some highlights of the week. Enjoy and make sure you me a comment or two. Have a great weekend everyone!

Me and Yusuf, this man is a digital guru here in San Antonio 
Lunch break
On my way to training
I love nature, this is in my backyard
My new drum set at my Church, I am so thankful!
Me & my lovely wife spent lunch together
Her name is Sue Thompson; She's an amazing motivational speaker & Author. I am so lucky to be one of her friends.
I met Amanda on Thursday for the very first time at a local Networking event. Her bright genuine smile caught my attention the minute I meet & speak to her.
As an Internet Franchise owner, I can turn my wheels into an office so long as I have internet connection & a telephone
Sending off my Musician friend onTour with a fresh hair cut
Celebrating Mother's Day with my family
My family and the In-laws
Yummy food at the Mother's Day celebration 
Yummy desert
I love my Japanese koi pond
Love feeding and watching my Japanese koi & goldfish
Business lunch
The best combo
Yummy lunch! 
I love spinach salad
I love seeing people smile after giving them a new hair style
Thursday evening is my favorite evening of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment