May 2, 2014

MY WEEK IN PICTURES

'Til this day, my wife Kim still surprise how obsessed I am when it comes to taking photos. I'm hoping wholeheartedly that, she's not forgetting that I am a photographer long before she even married me years ago.

One thing I have to admit though that, ever since I get a hold of the social media like Twitter, Face book, Instagram etc, my behavior toward snapping random photos gone bananas, and since then I was always want to one day be able to collecting photos on the fly and share with all you here. Guess what, it's no longer a fantasy of mine but a reality, and that's a good thing right?

With this being said, I hope my new passion with this little garget, called iPhone will help bring me another step closer to all you near and far. And with no further excuses, lets check out my this week's actions. Have a blessed weekend everyone! :-)

On my way to a business meeting, I love what I do, helping people has become my passion.

How can I ignore this beautiful sky?

Sunday Church with my little family, love it!

This man went totally out of the box with his bike.

I love preparing food and delivering to my sons at their school everyday.

Taking my 7 day cleansing & detoxification drink, love it!

Business one on one with my friend Tye Washington at a local Panera bread

An invitation arrived yesterday, I created this photo.

Star fruit, reminded me when I was growing up in Vietnam

Me & my pride, Hanson at his school during lunch!

I won my second "best table topics" contest at a local Toastmaster Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment