May 7, 2014

WHY 7 DAY CLEANSING & DETOXIFICATION?

Some of you sent me private messages asking why I recently did my 7 day cleansing and detoxifying? My simple answer to this is, to cleanse, detoxify, and regenerate my body to it optimal condition as possible. 
As you know, when you have a healthy Liver, you going to have a more balanced and much healthier body. After my 7 day cleansing & detoxifying, I also start maintaining my body using the Isotonix® Daily Essentials Kit which I highly recommend to everyone. After all, when you have a healthy body, you going to have healthier and more productive lifestyle. #HealthyBody #HappyLifestyle
The 7 Day Cleansing & Detoxification System!

Benefit of the 7 day cleansing & detoxification kit:
  • Includes four (4) products - TLS® CORE, Isotonix® Multivitamin 30 Day, NutriClean®
    7-Day Cleansing System and Isotonix OPC-3® 30 Day
  • Save 28% on these products by purchasing the kit
  • Helps to cleanse and detoxify the liver*
  • Supports leptin sensitivity, which may help to manage hunger and cravings and stimulate lipolysis (fat burning)*
  • Helps inhibit carbohydrate absorption in the body*
  • Supports healthy nutrient absorption*
  • Helps promote digestive health*
  • Supports a healthy immune system*
  • Contains potent antioxidants that combat free radicals and toxins in the body*
  • Helps maintain healthy metabolic functioning*




No comments:

Post a Comment